Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thing 3: RSS Feeds

Okay that was pretty easy. I keep checking back at the instructions to see if I have missed something. I think I will investigate the RSS feed option a little more but it was nice to "get my feet wet". I can definately see where this option is very beneficial for keeping up with new posts on a website or blog. One thing I have noticed is the many accounts that you have to open to use these option. Google offers many of the options under one account. I don't know how often I will check back in the google reader account. I hink there is got to be a way to check on these updates without logging into the Google Reader account. So off to do a little more investigating!!

1 comment:

Toland back in HS said...

How are the other "Things" coming along?